Town Hall Meeting: January 22 following worship
Please join us for a 90-minute town hall meeting to discuss “the Next 1100 Days,” our plan to move Knox forward into mission and growth. This plan has been shaped over the past year and a half through conversations Greg and Dave have been having, through discussions at Council, and the vision retreats we have had annually. This will be your chance to hear the plans first hand, and to ask your questions prior to the congregational annual meeting on January 29.
Quick links for this week at Knox
- Download the Knox Annual Report here
- Knox AGM is January 29, after church. Light lunch will be served.
- Introduction to Meditation Series – Starts Jan. 9 – Monday Noon hours
- Science and Energy Healing workshop Saturday Feb 25th
- Check the Events calendar for Knox church events and all Public Concerts
Sunday church service is at 10:30 a.m.
Wednesday Communion Service is at 12:10 p.m.
Welcome to Knox United Church, in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Knox United Church has been an important part of the Calgary and Alberta community for 130 years; it has been in its present location for 100 years. In addition to being a place of worship, music and spiritual development, Knox is also a home to community justice groups, events and concerts.
Knox is an Affirming community of faith within the United Church of Canada.
- 506 – 4th Street SW in downtown Calgary
- Open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday
- Church Office (403) 269-8382
- To contact our Ministry Team click here.
- For info about baptism click here.
- If you would like to get married at Knox, click here.
- Sunday at 10:30 a.m. Year-round
- Wednesday Communion Service at 12:10 p.m. all year round, which is convenient for those working in the downtown core.
We are proud to be a part of the life of downtown Calgary. Knox is one of the founders of the Inn From the Cold program, and the Calgary Urban Project Society (CUPS).
There are many ways to get involved in the Knox community. We gather for worship each Sunday at 10:30 am in the magnificent Knox sanctuary located in the heart of downtown Calgary. The Casavant Freres pipe organ – one of the finest in western Canada – and the Knox Choir offer a truly inspirational experience. Along with the Theatre-Sanctuary, the Lower Theatre and Parlour are venues for concerts, meetings and other gatherings.
Explore the site, or use the Search box at the top of the right sidebar to find what you are looking for.