Join us for a dynamic CO-ED community event in celebration of International Women’s Day.
Together, we join our hands and hearts to support all women and fund-raise for a local organization dear to our hearts: Youville Women’s Residence.
- Sunday March 9, 2:30 pm – 5:30 pm
- Doors open at 2 pm
- Knox United Church
- Suggested donation: $25, though any amount large or small is appreciated.
- Proceeds to YouVille Women’s Residence
For more info and to rsvp: www.alignwithjoy.ca
Choose from & enjoy:
- Peaceful sacred circle around a gorgeous alter
- The Feminine & the Masculine in Loving Harmony by Jony Tabbiner & David Holloway
- A soulful yoga practice accompanied by live classical music & led by Alice Hong
- Live heartful music by Walter White Bear & Crystal May
- Powerful unified prayers through loving-kindness meditation
- Silent auction with fabulous offerings from local business, door prizes, tea & snacks!
If you have available, please bring a blanket or cushion to sit on.
Sponsored by: Knox United Church, Bodhi Tree Yoga Centre, and Align with Joy