Time sensitive! If you wish to go on this trip, you need to submit your deposit by June 10.
WELCOME! You have arrived at this webpage because you are curious about this exciting news!
Perhaps you are interested in travelling with us as a VIP Patron (non-performing individual including family, friends, chaperones and other supporters), or as a Performing Arts Partner (a performer who becomes an underwriter for a DCINY concert production).
We have tried to provide you with as much information as we can at this moment to help you decide if travelling to New York with the Knox Choir just might be a possibility for you!
Information for a VIP Patron or Performing Arts Partner:
- A list of benefits included with DCINY Registration Fee
- All-Inclusive Costs = DCINY Registration Fee + Hotel Accommodations + Airfare. These are preliminary estimates, and are dependent on the number of travellers and airline costs at the time of booking.
- First Deposit information – extended to June 10th
- Schedule of Events from January 16-20, 2016
Update on First Deposit
- Deadline extended to Wednesday, June 10
- $385.00 CAD – it is now possible to pay in Canadian currency!
- Make cheque or bank draft payable to: KNOX UNITED CHURCH (write “New York Trip” at bottom of cheque or on envelope)
- Give cheque or bank draft to Sue Forsyth in the Knox Office
In the package have also included our official Letter of Invitation from DCINY for you to read. Thank you for your interest!
Chellan Hoffman, Music Director at Knox United Church