Last year at this time, 116 households made financial pledges to Knox during our stewardship campaign. This allowed us to plan our 2015 budget on the basis of their promised donations. THANK YOU!
We invite you to become part of this group of individuals or households by pledging a donation target for 2016.
We anticipate that it will cost approximately $1730 per day to operate Knox Ministries in 2016. We depend on the generosity of our members and adherents to make significant financial contributions to Knox. Revenue from rentals for concerts, special events and use of our public facilities also supports our Mission.
The information below gives you an indication of how the Knox congregation pledged (promised a donation) for 2015. If you donated to Knox, where did your gifts fit on these steps? Can you consider ‘stepping up’ within your category, or to the next category, for 2016, as we work together to move into a wonderful future for Knox.
Promised Donations Over $4,000:
- 17 donors donated a total of $95,824, an average of $5,637 each
Promised Donations Between $2,000 and $4,000:
- 25 donors donated a total of $59,439, an average of $2,377 each
Promised Donations between $1,200 and $2,000
- 35 donors donated a total of $49,400, an average of $1,411 each
Promised Donations between $700 and $1,200
- 15 donors donated a total of $13,488, an average of $900 each
Promised Donations up to $700
- 24 donors donated a total of $11,680, an average of $487.00 each
If you’re NOT already giving by PAR (Pre-Authorized Remittance) please consider joining the over 70 Knox members’ households who are making their monthly donations by this easy and convenient method.
And remember that your donation to Knox provides you with a valuable income tax credit. An annual donation of $100 a month ($1,200) could reduce your taxes by $550; an annual donation of $2,000 could return $950 when you file your 2016 taxes.
Read the rest of our 2016 Stewardship Package in the following pdfs.
- God’s Mission. Our Gifts (letters from our ministers)
- 2016 Preliminary Financial Target
- 2016 Financial Planning Form
- 2015 Year-End Special Donation Form
Thank you for your gifts to keep the ministry of Knox going strong in downtown Calgary in 2016 and beyond.