“Getting married at Knox was a dream come true! The minister and coordinator were amazing to work with and truly made our day memorable.” – Natalie Hamelin
If you have visited this page, you must be thinking about getting married. Congratulations!
Now all the planning begins!
Knox offers a beautiful sanctuary with seating capacity for up to 788 people. (Hey, some couples have big families!). Whatever the size of your wedding, we offer a warm and welcoming setting for this special moment in your life.
If you are interested in holding your wedding ceremony here at Knox, we suggest that you pay us a personal visit, have a look at the sanctuary where the wedding would take place and then make your decision.
The Church Office is open on weekdays between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. You can also contact our Wedding Coordinator, Jill LaForty at 403-269-8382 x5 or make arrangements for your wedding via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We suggest that you book your wedding ceremony at Knox as early as possible, usually a year in advance.
Our Wedding Package
If you book a wedding at Knox, we invite you to view our Wedding Package. This package contains the essential information you will need as you contemplate holding your wedding here.
- Your Wedding Checklist – Download pdf here
- Wedding information – Download pdf here
- Wedding facility agreement – Download pdf here
- Music for your Wedding. Listen to the samples below – Download music list here
Our Wedding Music
- The YouTube video below plays all 30 samples straight through, with the number and title of the piece displayed. This version lets you just sit back and listen.
- The individual sound clips that follow, let you focus on selected titles that caught your ear, and let you listen and re-listen in more detail.
Here’s our wedding music sampler video. We offer the following selections for your consideration:
Following is the list of individual music files that are in the video above.
1. Sheep May Safely Graze – Bach
2. Canon in D – Pachelbel
3. Prelude in Classic Style – G. Young
4. Air from Water Music – Handel
5. Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring – Bach
6. Largo from Xerxes – Handel
7. Bridal Chorus – Wagner
8. St. Anthony’s Chorale – Brahms
9. Intrada – Ives
10. Trumpet Tune – Purcell
11. Trumpet Voluntary – Stanley
12. Prince of Denmark’s March – Clarke
13. Trumpet Prelude – Charpentier
14. Air from Orchestral Suite No. 3 – Bach
15. Rhosymedre – Vaughan Williams
16. La Réjouissance – Handel
17. Hornpipe from Water Music – Handel
18. Rigaudon – Campra
19. Marche Triomphale – Karg-Elert
20. Now Thank We all Our God – Bach
21. Ode to Joy – Version 1 – Beethoven
22. Ode to Joy – Version 2 – Beethoven
23. Wedding March – Mendelssohn
24. Toccata in Seven – Rutter
25. Serenade – Bourgeois
26. Festive Trumpet Tune – Hoffman
27. In Joyful Praise – Lyon
28. Highland Cathedral – Roever & Korb
29. Prelude in C – Bach
30. Gabriel’s Oboe – Morricone
Thanks for checking out our wedding information! May all go well in your planning!