“Getting married at Knox was a dream come true! The minister and coordinator were amazing to work with and truly made our day memorable.” – Natalie Hamelin
“Knox was a fantastic venue!!! Thank you so much for helping to make our day so fabulous. Everybody loved the minister’s wit and the graceful nature of the wedding coordinator put everyone at ease.” – Anita and Garry Derksen
If you have visited this page, you must be thinking about getting married. Congratulations!
Now all the planning begins!
Knox offers a beautiful sanctuary with seating capacity for up to 788 people. (Hey, some couples have big families!). Whatever the size of your wedding, we offer a warm and welcoming setting for this special moment in your life.
If you are interested in holding your wedding ceremony here at Knox, we suggest that you pay us a personal visit, have a look at the sanctuary where the wedding would take place and then make your decision.
The Church Office is open on weekdays between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. You can also contact our Wedding Coordinator, Jill LaForty at 403-269-8382 x5 or make arrangements for your wedding via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We suggest that you book your wedding ceremony at Knox as early as possible (usually a year in advance) in order to get your preferred date and time, but since we do multiple weddings in a day, we can also often accommodate requests at much shorter notice.
Our Wedding Package
If you book a wedding at Knox, we invite you to view our Wedding Package. This package contains the essential information you will need as you contemplate holding your wedding here.
- Your Wedding Checklist – Download pdf here
- Wedding information – Download pdf here
- Wedding facility agreement – Download pdf here
- Music for your Wedding. Listen to the samples below – Download music list here
“…(The) organ music was breath-taking! I felt like royalty walking down the aisle! Wow! Thank you all so SO very much for such a perfect wedding ceremony!!…We heard such amazing feedback from our wedding guests…” – Paisley Angus
Our Wedding Music
- The YouTube video below plays all 30 samples straight through, with the number and title of the piece displayed. This version lets you just sit back and listen.
- The individual sound clips that follow, let you focus on selected titles that caught your ear, and let you listen and re-listen in more detail.
Here’s our wedding music sampler video. We offer the following selections for your consideration:
Following is the list of individual music files that are in the video above.
1. Sheep May Safely Graze – Bach
2. Canon in D – Pachelbel
3. Prelude in Classic Style – G. Young
4. Air from Water Music – Handel
5. Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring – Bach
6. Largo from Xerxes – Handel
7. Bridal Chorus – Wagner
8. St. Anthony’s Chorale – Brahms
9. Intrada – Ives
10. Trumpet Tune – Purcell
11. Trumpet Voluntary – Stanley
12. Prince of Denmark’s March – Clarke
13. Trumpet Prelude – Charpentier
14. Air from Orchestral Suite No. 3 – Bach
15. Rhosymedre – Vaughan Williams
16. La Réjouissance – Handel
17. Hornpipe from Water Music – Handel
18. Rigaudon – Campra
19. Marche Triomphale – Karg-Elert
20. Now Thank We all Our God – Bach
21. Ode to Joy – Version 1 – Beethoven
22. Ode to Joy – Version 2 – Beethoven
23. Wedding March – Mendelssohn
24. Toccata in Seven – Rutter
25. Serenade – Bourgeois
26. Festive Trumpet Tune – Hoffman
27. In Joyful Praise – Lyon
28. Highland Cathedral – Roever & Korb
29. Prelude in C – Bach
30. Gabriel’s Oboe – Morricone
Thanks for checking out our wedding information! May all go well in your planning!